The beginning...

Posted by Matt | | Posted on 8:59 PM

So this is my blog. I have put off doing this for many reasons. One is because I have no idea what this is going to be about. There are so many things that I want to talk about from sports to books to gadgets. I thought that I had to have a topic to focus on but I am going to just start writting and see what comes out. Another reason I have not taken this on is because I have been in an Executive MBA program for the last 9 months and have not had any extra time to do anything. Well today was the last day of my first year of the MBA. So here we go....

Comments (1)

Dear Matt,
I have read your blog and I find it very interesting. Thanks for sharing it with me. You are a very smart and handsome man and that is why I married you. I love you lots!