My blog has moved to www.matthixson.me

Posted by Matt | | Posted on 10:03 AM

If you were reading my blog here, the blog has now moved.  I have relocated the blog to www.matthixson.me.  I am working on posting more regularly as there is a lot going on with me and I would like you get your opinions on them.  Please join me over there or you can click here to subscribe to the blog.    I am still experimenting on using Posterous for posting everyday pictures of things I find interesting, which seems to be what most people are using it for.   The content from www.completefulfillment.blogspot.com has been imported to my new blog at www.matthixson.me and will be discontinued.  This blog is being moved because I am now using the squarespace platform which is much easier to design and use than blogger

matt

Posted via email from Matt Hixson's Posterous

Comments (0)